Midlands, North West, North East
£30,000 - £36,000
18 days ago
Do you have a proven track record in thermal engineering or an interest in decarbonisation within industrial sectors? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the valves, steam traps, heat exchangers or industrial boilers and already possess 3 years+ experience as a project engineer or contracts engineer.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the thermal engineering industry, they have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues more than £500 Million+. They are looking for a proven project engineer to work within their UK team.
Valves, heat exchangers, instrumentation, and associated energy management solutions etc
· You hold consultations with subcontractors and suppliers to build costings and proposal for turnkey solutions.
· You prepare the job for onsite works, you draw the bill of material and manage purchasing and delivery of equipment.
· You can manage on site works and coordinate subcontractors (pipefitters mainly).
· You ensure the quality of the installation works according to specifications.
· You attend the project commissioning and ensure works acceptance by customers.
· You collect all the project documents to create the as-built files.
· You organise and follow up the planning of the interventions.
· You ensure communication with the customers for preparing the jobs.
· You prepare all safety documentation required for technicians to access industrial sites.
· You ensure control and follow-up of intervention reports and mission sheets.
· You ensure spart parts supply for planned interventions.
For the UK Office:
· You manage the Safe Contractor certification and ensure the Health & Safety management
· You are involved in continuous improvement of the activities (ISO 9001)
· Manage the UK technicians time and validate their invoices.
· Prepare for attend weekly team, and monthly sales meetings.
You will have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar experience.
You have an experience in the industrial sector of project management and/or site works follow- up. You have a genuine affinity with the industrial sector.
Knowledge of utility networks (steam, hot water, etc.) and/or industrial valves/piping is a plus.
You are well organized, methodical and can work independently
Take a proactive approach to problem solving and use initiative.
You are a good communicator with good ICT skills, Autocad preferred.
You have a driving licence
Plus company car & benefits package