£45,000 - £60,000
about 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the Building Management Systems (BMS) Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the BMS industry and already possess excellent contacts within the M&E contractors, consultants and facilities management companies. You must have a proven track record of bringing in new business with a strong emphasis on winning orders for fully integrated building management systems projects (Not just the controls).
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop new sales revenues via project specification, the ideal candidate would already be selling complete BMS solutions and already have a reputation within the industry for achieving strong sales results.
South central ideally
Our client is one of the leaders within the building management systems industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £10 Million+. Their BMS solution offering includes the design, installation, commissioning and service of complete building management systems into sectors like education, local authorities, retail and commercial properties etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- BMS industry experience with a good understanding of complete building management solutions
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts within the contractors & consultants sectors
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Excellent BMS applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.