£15,000 - £30,000
about 1 year ago
Hayward Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company that has a primary focus on recruiting commercial positions in technical sectors such as Construction, High Technology and Engineering etc. Due to strong re-investment (new CRM system & website etc) and strong sales momentum in 2018, we are now looking to strengthen our team of recruitment consultants once again.
As a company we believe we can offer ambitious individuals a genuine career opportunity and excellent remuneration whilst also maintaining an enjoyable working environment (We do things a little bit different here, like taking 3 weeks off in December for Christmas and extending weekends when we are on top of our game etc). We are based on the Thorpe Park business park which now boasts a brand-new retail complex that has a Nando's, Gino D'Campo restaurant and a Pure Gym as well as many shops. This is a great place for a good work/life balance.
- Your role as a consultant will be primarily to develop and build strong business relationships with industry leading companies within the specialist sectors we recruit within.
- As with all recruitment positions revenue is the key performance indicator and this is a target driven position requiring genuine sales attributes and determination.
- The medium to long term plan for consultants is to develop specialist knowledge and contacts within a specific sector and gain ownership of that sector (Engineering sub-sectors, Automation and Construction etc all have sustainable revenue streams).
- For consultants that are genuinely ambitious a plan can be set in place for them to build revenues and specialist sector knowledge with a view to building a team.
- You will either be a graduate (Ideally Business) or currently be working within a targeted sales environment (Ideally within the Telesales or recruitment industry)
- You will possess genuine drive, ambition and an openness to learn and take on new ideas
- You will have a strong understanding of how to communicate and develop business relationships
- The successful individual must be money motivated and well versed in developing new business from a blank canvass
. Lucrative commission structure (Including an additional 5K bonus for achieving 100K revenue)
· Pension (5% company contribution) – After 3 months employment
Your success will see you rewarded within an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV, with covering letter; stating your relevance for this opportunity.