£15,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
Hayward Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company that has a primary focus on recruiting commercial positions in technical sectors such as Construction, High Technology and Engineering etc. Due to strong re-investment (new CRM system & website etc) and strong sales momentum in 2019, we are now looking to strengthen our team of recruitment consultants once again.
As a company we believe we can offer ambitious individuals a genuine career opportunity and excellent remuneration whilst also maintaining an enjoyable working environment (We do things a little bit different here, like taking 3 weeks off in December for Christmas and extending weekends when we are on top of our game etc). We are based on the Thorpe Park business park which now boasts a brand-new retail complex that has a Nando's, Gino D'Campo restaurant and a Pure Gym as well as many shops, this is a great place for a good work/life balance. You must be genuinely motivated to work hard when you are in the office as our working hours are less than the recruitment industry average, this is because we all like our evenings too much, working hours are 8AM-4PM.
- Your role as a consultant will be primarily to develop and build strong business relationships with industry leading companies within the specialist sectors we recruit within.
- As with all recruitment positions revenue is the key performance indicator and this is a target driven position requiring genuine sales attributes and determination.
- The medium to long term plan for consultants is to develop specialist knowledge and contacts within a specific sector and gain ownership of that sector (Engineering sub-sectors, Automation and Construction etc all have sustainable revenue streams).
- For consultants that are genuinely ambitious a plan can be set in place for them to build revenues and specialist sector knowledge with a view to building a team.
- You will either be a graduate (Ideally Business) or currently be working within a targeted sales environment (Ideally within the Telesales or recruitment industry)
- You will possess genuine drive, ambition and an openness to learn and take on new ideas
- You will have a strong understanding of how to communicate and develop business relationships
- The successful individual must be money motivated and well versed in developing new business from a blank canvass
. Lucrative commission structure (Including an additional 5K bonus for achieving 100K revenue)
· Pension (5% company contribution) – After 3 months employment
Your success will see you rewarded within an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV, with covering letter; stating your relevance for this opportunity.