£35,000 - £40,000
9 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in the Refrigeration Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the Refrigeration industry and possess a stable career history. You must have a strong technical background in commercial refrigeration as a service engineer. It is expected that you will be motivated, well organised and have the ability to multi-task multiple requirements/projects at any one time.
Our client is specifically looking for someone in West Yorkshire to work within their prestigious customer base that’s includes supermarkets, retail businesses and fast-food restaurants etc
The role is to cover West Yorkshire.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the refrigeration & cold rooms industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £20 Million+. They are looking for a proven engineer from within the refrigeration industry to help further develop their team.
Refrigeration & coldroom Solutions
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Service engineer experience with a good understanding of commercial refrigeration solutions
- Demonstrate that you are reliable and motivated with an aptitude for trouble shooting and technical problem solving
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential
- To be available for emergency call outs
- Excellent HVAC & Refrigeration applications knowledge and technical skills
- Good project management skills
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.