£40,000 - £45,000
almost 2 years ago
As a Regional Sales Engineer, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our fastening solutions are sold in to the Automotive (70%), Industrial and Distribution sectors (30%).
- Account management and growth of our existing northern customer base
- Develop a strong understanding of our fastening products & services
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 3 years automotive fasteners experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation within the industry and have contacts within the Northern UK sales territory
- Knowledge of how to win business via end user and distribution selling is essential
- Strong technical sales attributes are needed for this role
- Key automotive client relationships and contacts are desirable
This exciting company (Turnover in excess of £20 Million) is an important provider of fasteners. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the North of the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits