£35,000 - £42,000
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of prestige bricks, this company (which has won many awards for its products) sells via specification and through distribution. Their product offering is showcased on many important commercial buildings and homes. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the South of the UK.
As a regional sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- 50% of this role is to open and develop new accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- The other 50% of the role is account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships with architects and consultants.
- It is expected that you would have a good understanding of the construction industry and the specification process.
- The manage and grow sales within our distribution partners.
- To follow up on sales enquiries and leads that will be provided to you by our internal sales team.
- You will work out of a home office.
- Realistic sales target of £2 Million+
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a well thought of business, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and offering the chance of progression to a management position for the right calibre candidate.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.