£38,000 - £44,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of hydraulic solutions, this international organisation (which has a turnover in excess of £50 Million) sells into OEM's in the industrial & off highway sectors. Their product offering includes hydraulic valves, cylinders, power packs and manifolds etc.
This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in their Midlands territory.
As a regional sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the Midlands region you are responsible for.
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the OEM business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active technical sales approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer relationships with our established accounts (Currently worth £750,000).
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- Specification selling of our hydraulics products into engineers.
- Helping with technical support to your customer base.
- You will work out of a home office.
- Closing sales orders.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
We are looking for either an expereinced hydraulics sales professional or a proven sales engineer with a mechanical engineering background.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: hydraulics, valves, powerpacks
Plus 15% bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme