£40,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a high-quality manufacturer of hydraulic solutions, this international organisation has a turnover in excess of £60 million and has been established for over 40 years. Their product offering includes hydraulic valves, manifolds, cylinders and power unit solutions etc.
This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the Midlands & South (North of London only) territory.
As a regional sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets (£700,000+) and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the OEM business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the OEM’s that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell hydraulics solutions.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- OEM sales strategy and high-level presentations.
- Specification of hydraulic solutions and closing the sale.
- You will Work out of a home office.
- Financial budgets & KPI management.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a hydraulics company that can offer technology leading solutions.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: hydraulics, valves, powerpacks
Plus 10% bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme