£45,000 - £50,000
almost 4 years ago
Our client is a leading provider of NDT solutions, they offer their NDT services into the Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Aerospace and Automotive Industries etc. Typically, their services and solutions are sold into end users within the above sectors. This organisation continues to invest in its infrastructure and engineering innovation to be at the forefront of the NDT Industry.
This organisation now requires a Regional Sales Manager to fit in the commercial team. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for the development of our Oil & Gas business in the UK. This position will require a tenacious sales professional with a strong technical aptitude and NDT industry understanding.
• You will currently be working within the NDT/Asset Integrity industry and predominantly selling into the Oil & Gas sector.
• You will already possess good relationships with key End Users in the UK Oil & Gas industry.
• Atleast 5 years technical sales experience with genuine business development attributes
• The successful individual must be strategic and well versed in solution based sales
• The ability to champion new business and execute a strategic plan is vital
• You must also possess genuine motivation to increase both turnover and profit whilst developing internal relationships within our company
This opportunity will carry a high level of autonomy and you will be expected to deliver results.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects.
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for the opportunity.
Plus 10% bonus and benefits package