£35,000 - £42,000
about 3 years ago
An industry leading manufacturer and exciting international business that provides specialist Power Transmission solutions to the Distribution & End User sectors (Food & Beverage, Automation etc) is looking to grow its sales team. This organisation is experiencing UK turnover growth and has a strong dominance within the Power Transmission Industry.
Products: Transmission Chain, Coupling & Bearings etc
· A new position has become available within the Sales Team to facilitate the growth of our Power Transmission product range within Distributors in the Midlands.
· We are looking for someone who is able to develop new sales opportunities whilst maintaining existing relationships with key contacts within the Distribution sector.
· The successful applicant will be delivering some of the most cutting-edge Transmission Chain, Bearings & Coupling products in our industry to the likes of Eriks, Brammer and Hayley Group etc.
· This important role demands a committed and dynamic person with an in-depth knowledge of how to sell Power Transmission or technical solutions to clients.
· You must be able to demonstrate the personal presence required to make a significant positive impact on our business; as well as the drive, determination and ambition to realise the full commercial potential of this exciting opportunity.
· It is imperative that you have a technical sales background and possess the ability to develop key relationships with the distribution sector.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Plus bonus & benefits package