£40,000 - £50,000
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of domestic ventilation products, this established company sells into the housebuilder & distribution sectors. Their product offering includes ventilation systems & products as well as heat recovery solutions for the residential market. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the housebuilder sector of the construction industry.
As a regional sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (South East) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the specification driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the South East territory.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, marketing, and other regional sales managers.
- Residential sales strategy and high-level presentations.
- You will work out of a home office.
- Achieving 10% year on year sales growth and hitting KPI’s.
This role will offer you the chance to develop within a fast growing HVAC manufacturer, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: HVAC, ventilation, heat recovery
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package