£45,000 - £55,000
12 days ago
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the sales director
But also liaising with other senior managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 4 years industrial pumps sales experience.
- The ideal individual will have sold to the water utilities and water industry contractor’s sectors.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification sales is essential.
- Strong account management attributes are needed for this role.
- Water authority framework knowledge is desirable.
- A technical aptitude and commercial mind-set are essential.
- The ability to converse face to face but also via MS Teams.
This organisation is a leading, European manufacturer of industrial and waste-water pumps. With a reputation for product excellence and on time delivery this pump manufacturer has grown revenues by £2 million in the last 12 months. Employing over 500 people they continue to invest in new products and company acquisitions.
Including bonus, car allowance & pension contribution.