£35,000 - £43,000
over 1 year ago
As a south west regional sales professional you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a senior individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop both OEM and aftermarket sales (£2.5 Million+ sales target)
- Winning new business by ensuring our bearings products & aftermarket solutions are specified and sold into the rotating equipment & engineering sectors
- Account management and growth of our existing distribution customer base
- Develop a strong understanding of our bearings & aftermarket solutions portfolio
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Sales Director
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years sales engineer experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the bearings, lubricants or condition monitoring industries etc
- Knowledge of how to win project sales via solution selling is essential
- A mix of new business and key account management attributes are needed for this role
- UK engineering distributor client relationships and contacts are desirable
- A pro-active sales personality is hugely important
This company (Group turnover is over £300 Million) is an important manufacturer of bearings & associated aftermarket solutions etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading bearings products that have a strong technical capability and reliability.