£42,000 - £49,000
6 months ago
As a specification sales professional, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our cladding & facade systems are sold into the main contractors, specifiers and architects.
- Account management and growth of our existing customer base (Sales target £1.5 Million+).
- Develop a strong technical understanding of our cladding & facade systems and associated solutions.
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years specification sales experience within the construction industry.
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation within Yorkshire & Lancashire based contractors and specifiers.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification selling is essential
- Strong new business attributes are needed for this role
- Technical knowledge of cladding & facade systems is desirable
This forward-thinking company (Turnover in excess of £40 Million) is an important provider of cladding & facade systems solutions. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions that offer a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the north of the UK and is now looking to strengthen this key area within its business.
Plus uncapped bonus & benefits