£35,000 - £38,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of hydraulic hose solutions, this organisation sells into the industrial, food & beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. Their product offering includes hydraulic hoses, fittings and associated fluid power solutions.
This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in a regional northern based territory.
As a regional sales professional your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Northern) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow new business within end users and OEM’s, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the North of the UK.
- To work closely with our branch network, engineering, product managers, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- New business sales strategy and presentations.
- You will work out of a home office or branch.
- Sales targets & order closing.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a leading hydraulics hose company, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.