£36,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of hydraulic components & hoses, this cutting-edge organisation (which has a turnover in excess of £30 Million) sells into the industrial & off highway sectors. Their product offering includes hydraulic components & hydraulic hoses etc.
This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the North West territory.
As a regional sales professional your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets (£1.1 million+) and objectives are achieved within the North West region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the OEM & MRO business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active sales approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer relationships within our established accounts.
- You will have the ability to speak with design engineers and spot OEM project opportunities.
- Business development attributes are essential.
- You will also be helping to maximise end user/MRO revenues on your sales territory.
- You will work out of a home office.
- The ability to close orders is a pre-requisite within our sales team.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: hydraulics, hoses, fluid power
Plus excellent car & pension scheme