£38,000 - £45,000
6 days ago
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the sales director
But also liaising with other senior managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 4 years industrial pumps sales experience.
- The ideal individual will have sold to the water utilities, building services and Industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification sales is essential.
- Strong account management attributes are needed for this role.
- End user & distribution company relationships and contacts are desirable.
- A technical aptitude and commercial mind-set are essential.
- We would also look at a field applications engineer that is looking to move into a technical sales role.
This company is a leading European manufacturer of pumps solutions (water, building services & industrial pumps). They have a reputation for offering leading and innovative product solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting strategic growth within the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business, currently they have a sales turnover in excess of £100 Million.
Including 15% bonus, car allowance & pension contribution.