As a Sales Account Manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our industrial coatings are sold in to the aerospace, engineering and off-highway industries.
- Account management and growth of our existing south east customer base (Sales target £2.5 Million)
- Develop a strong understanding of our industrial coatings products & services
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 3 years industrial coatings sales experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation within the industry and have contacts within the south east sales territory
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification selling is essential
- Strong account management attributes are needed for this role
- Key client relationships and contacts are desirable
This exciting company (Turnover in excess of £25 Million) is an important provider of Industrial Coatings (paints, powders and pre-treatment products etc). They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the South East and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits