£50,000 - £65,000
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of packaging machinery and turnkey solutions, this company mainly specifies products into the food & beverage and pharmaceutical sectors etc. This role is a mixture of technical sales, customer services and applications support. The main aim of this role is to further increase UK sales revenues.
As a sales and applications engineer your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and KPI objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the end user driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a technical specification, sales process.
- You will also be responsible for offering technical support and impeccable customer service to our end user clients.
- Business development is a key part of this role, the ability to recognise new project opportunities and find new sales leads is desired.
- Account management skills and an analytical mindset would also be good for this role.
- A strong systems based technical aptitude is crucial.
- You will work out of a home office.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading packaging machinery manufacturer that can offer genuine career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.