£35,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of automation repair services, this company (which is growing exponentially) sells into the industrial sectors (engineering, automotive, manufacturing etc). Their automation repair service offering includes drives, PLC's, HMI's and servo motors etc. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the East of the UK.
As a business development manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Eastern UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to open and develop new accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- Account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships
- To follow up on sales enquiries and leads that will be provided to you by our internal sales team.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, operations, internal sales and all sales support functions to ensure the sales territory prospers.
- You will work out of a home office.
- Sales targets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial environment, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression within a medium sized business.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: automation repairs, automation repair services
Plus bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme