£35,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in technical sales? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the Electronics/Electrical/Automation or Instrumentation industries and already possess excellent contacts within the Automation & Engineering sectors. They must have a proven track record of bringing in new business as well as developing existing accounts revenues.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues (£2.2 Million+) via product specification, so the ideal candidate would already be selling technical solutions into engineers.
Our European client is one of the market leaders within the Electrical Connectors & Cable Assembly industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £5 Million+ (Group revenues are in excess of £40 Million). They are looking for a proven individual with business development attributes to help develop their sales strategy and project proposition.
Fibre optic connectors and cable assembly products etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Connectors, Automation or Instrumentation Industry experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts within the sectors we are targeting
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Excellent technical attributes and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 7 working days from your application.
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package