£40,000 - £50,000
about 2 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in selling connectors or cable assemblies? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the connectors or cable assemblies industries and already possess excellent contacts within the aerospace & defence, test & measurement and engineering sectors. They must also have a proven track record of bringing in new business and opening new accounts.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues via product specification, so the ideal candidate would already be selling connector solutions into engineers and procurement contacts.
UK (But ideally centrally based)
Our European client is one of the market leaders within the Electrical Connectors & Cable Assembly industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £10 Million+ (Group revenues are in excess of £75 Million). They are looking for a proven individual with business development attributes to help develop their sales strategy and project proposition.
Fibre optic connectors and cable assembly products etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Connectors or Cable Assemblies Industry experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts within the sectors we are targeting
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Excellent technical attributes and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 7 working days from your application.
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package