£35,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the precision tooling industry? Are you looking for a move to a market company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the cutting or machine tools industry and already possess excellent contacts within the aerospace, automotive, engineering and medical sectors. You must have a proven track record of bringing in new business as well as developing existing accounts revenues.
The ideal candidate would already be selling cutting tools or machine tools into end users, OEM’s and the distribution channels.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the precision tooling industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and employ in excess of 500 people globally. They are looking for a proven individual from within the cutting or machine tools industry to help develop their sales in the West Midlands region.
Cutting/machine tools and associated solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of cutting or machine tools solutions
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package