£40,000 - £45,000
over 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the Generators industry? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the Generators industry and already possess excellent contacts within the manufacturing, rail, utilities and local authorities sectors etc. You must have a proven track record of developing sales with consultants, contractors and end users.
The ideal candidate would already be selling generators or similar engineered solutions into the sectors listed above and be very strong from a technical viewpoint.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the Generators industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £30 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their generator sales in the south west.
Diesel generators and associated engineered solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of power generation applications
- Demonstrate that you can gain win new project sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and engineering knowledge are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
- Achieve a sales target of £1.5 Million
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package