£36,000 - £50,000
about 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in selling fibre optic solutions? Are you looking for a move to an industry leading company that has an excellent reputation for providing products that are manufactured to the highest of engineering standards?
To develop sales of our fibre optic cables, assemblies & connectors and optical fibres etc, bringing in new business and opening new accounts.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues via product specification, so the ideal candidate would already be selling fibre optic cables, connectors, optical fibre solutions into engineers and procurement contacts.
Southern UK ideally (But flexible)
Our European client is one of the market leaders within the opto-electronics. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £8 Million+ (Group revenues are in excess of £30 Million). They are looking for a proven individual with business development attributes to help develop their sales strategy and fibre optic product proposition.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- New business development and genuine technical sales ability.
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business by utilising pro-active sales techniques.
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential.
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in the opto-electronics industry.
- Excellent technical attributes and negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 7 working days from your application.
Plus bonus & benefits Package