£35,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of generator hire solutions, this UK company sells hire solutions into the facilities management, contractors and consultants sectors. Their product offering is based on market leading products and is industry leading from an engineering viewpoint. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in Midlands.
As a sales engineer your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Midlands) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the generator hire driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the Midlands Territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading group of companies ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Generators, Generator Hire
Plus lucrative commission structure & benefits package