£36,000 - £42,000
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading international manufacturer, they are a provider of hydraulic components & filtration solutions for the off highway, oil & gas and marine industries etc. Typically, their products and solutions are specified and sold into OEM's and End Users within the above sectors. This organisation continues to invest in its UK business unit and product innovation to be at the forefront of the Hydraulics Industry.
Having promoted internally this organisation now requires a technical sales professional to join the team and develop sales revenues in the West Midlands and South West of the UK. This position will require a tenacious sales professional with a strong technical aptitude (within hydraulic & filtration components).
• You will currently be working within the hydraulics or filtration industry and predominantly selling into the off highway, process and marine sectors.
• You will already possess good relationships with key OEM's and end users in the above sectors.
• You will have a strong solutions-based sales personality
• Atleast 5 years technical sales experience with genuine account management attributes
• The successful individual must be strategic and well versed in specification sales
• The ability to champion new business and execute a strategic plan is vital
• You must also possess genuine motivation to increase both turnover and profit whilst developing internal relationships within the group companies
This opportunity will carry a high level of autonomy and you will be expected to deliver results.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects.
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for the opportunity.
Plus 20% bonus and benefits package