£40,000 - £55,000
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of opto-electronic products, this established organisation employs over 100 people and has been established over 25 years. This sales engineer role is to further develop sales revenues and to increase their market share within the UK for their laser diodes, fibre lasers and machine vision lasers products.
As a sales engineer your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and commercial objectives are achieved.
- Primarily, this role is to develop new business sales within OEM’s and system integrators, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing a strong technical awareness.
- You will be working closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers and all sales support functions.
- Offering applications support and technical advice.
- Account management & order closing.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Opto-electronics, lasers, optics.
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package