£36,000 - £45,000
24 days ago
As a Sales Engineer you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being an integral part of our UK team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our linear motion products are specified and sold into OEM’s within the aerospace, automation, materials handling & packaging sectors etc.
- Opening new OEM accounts and growing low spending accounts.
- Develop a strong understanding of our linear motion product portfolio (linear guides, actuators, linear systems & telescopic solutions etc).
- Technical liaison and applications support.
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Sales Director
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years sales experience within an organisation selling technical and engineered solutions.
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the linear motion, bearings or automation industries etc.
- Knowledge of how to win OEM sales via solution selling is essential.
- A mix of new business and technical sales attributes are needed for this role
- OEM and machine builder client relationships and contacts are desirable.
This company (Group turnover over £500 Million) is an important manufacturer of linear motion products & system solutions etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading linear motion solutions and are a true global engineering company.
Plus 20% bonus & benefits