£35,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of mechanical seals & sealing solutions, this international company sells into the oil & gas, process and power generation sectors. Their product offering is based on high reliability and is industry leading from an engineering viewpoint. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the UK selling to OEM's, end users and aftermarket service companies.
As a sales engineer your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Midlands) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the OEM & end user driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach (sales target £1 Million+).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the midlands territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product Managers, area sales managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will work out of a home office.
- Project order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading group of companies ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: mechanical seals, o-rings, gaskets
Plus bonus & benefits package