£36,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the pneumatics Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the pneumatics industry and already possess excellent contacts within the OEM & End User sectors. They must have a proven track record of bringing in new business as well as developing 70+ existing accounts revenues.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues via product specification, so the ideal candidate would already be selling pneumatic solutions into the food & beverage, automotive, packaging, life sciences industries etc.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the pneumatics industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £50 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales strategy and project proposition.
Pneumatics valves & fittings, regulators and associated solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Industry experience with a good understanding of pneumatic solutions
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts within the industry
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Excellent pneumatics applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work-load
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package