£40,000 - £48,000
4 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in process instrumentation? Are you looking for a move to a forward-thinking manufacturer within the industry that has market leading flow meter products?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the instrumentation industry and already possess excellent contacts within the oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical sectors (end users & OEM’s etc). You must have a proven track record of developing sales with a keen eye for business development opportunities.
The ideal candidate would already be selling process instrumentation or similar engineered solutions (Valves etc) into the sectors listed above and be very strong from a technical viewpoint.
Midlands & North
Our client is an international manufacturer of process instrumentation products in the UK. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have been established for over 30 years. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales in the Midlands & North territory.
Flow meters & associated instrumentation solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of instrumentation applications
- Demonstrate that you can gain new project sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and engineering knowledge are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work-load
Bonus & Benefits Package