£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 month ago
Do you have a proven track record in process instrumentation? Are you looking for a move to a forward-thinking company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the instrumentation industry and already possess excellent contacts within the oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical sectors (end users etc). You must have a proven track record of developing sales with a keen eye for business development opportunities.
The ideal candidate would already be selling process instrumentation or similar engineered solutions into the sectors listed above and be strong from a technical viewpoint.
Our client is one of the leading providers of process instrumentation products in the UK. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £100Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales in the South West of the UK.
Process Instrumentation Applications:
Flow, pressure, temperature, level etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of instrumentation applications
- Demonstrate that you can gain new project sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and engineering knowledge are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload
Plus bonus & benefits package