£30,000 - £35,000
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of Robotic Systems & Machine Vision Solutions, this renowned company sells into OEM's end users and system houses. Their product offering is complete robotic solutions (including welding and pick & place applications etc), machine vision systems and associated solutions. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the food & beverage, Automotive and Pharmaceutical sectors etc.
As a Sales Engineer your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Midlands & South West) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to generate new sales opportunities and grow our account base of OEM & end users, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound client relationships with our existing system integrators within the Midlands & South West Territory.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- New business sales strategy and high-level presentations
- Product specification & order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: robotic systems, vision systems, automation
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package