£38,000 - £42,000
about 1 year ago
As an aftermarket sales engineer, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy and be able to develop sales of our rotating equipment service proposition.
The main facets of the position are to:
- To work diligently towards achieving double digit sales growth.
- Develop new business by ensuring our aftermarket services are specified and sold into the process, power generation, food & beverage and engineering end user sectors.
- Account management and growth of our existing Midlands customer base.
- Develop a strong technical understanding of our aftermarket services portfolio
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 3 years
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the sales director
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years technical sales experience.
- The ideal individual would be from the aftermarket, pumps, gearboxes or compressors industries etc.
- Knowledge of how to win aftermarket sales business via solution selling is essential.
- A mix of new business and account management attributes are needed for this role.
- End user client relationships and contacts in the Midlands area are desirable.
- Strong hunter type attributes are needed.
This company (Group turnover over £500 Million+) is an important manufacturer of rotating equipment & associated aftermarket services. They have a reputation for offering industry leading engineered solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is continually expanding and is now looking to strengthen this key role within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits