£36,000 - £45,000
4 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in selling valves or products for the process sectors? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the valves, actuators or instrumentation industry and already possess excellent contacts within the petrochemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical sectors etc. You must have a proven track record of developing sales with end users and contractors.
The ideal candidate would already be selling process valves or similar engineered solutions into the sectors listed above and be strong from a technical viewpoint.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the valves & instrumentation industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have been established over 80 years. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help further develop their sales in the North of the UK.
Valves, actuators, instrumentation and associated engineered process solutions etc
Role & expectations:
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of valve & process applications
- Demonstrate that you can win new sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and technical knowledge are essential
- Negotiation skills and the ability to close orders is a pre-requisite
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload
- To hit a sales target of £2 Million+
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package