£40,000 - £49,000
about 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in selling engineered components into the Automotive Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the precision engineered components industry and already possess excellent contacts within the Automotive & Construction sectors. They must have a proven track record of bringing in new business as well as developing existing accounts revenues.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues (£2.5 Million+) via product specification, so the ideal candidate would already be selling engineered components into the Automotive sector.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the Precision Wire industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £6 Million+ (Group revenues are in excess of £250 Million). They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales strategy and project proposition.
Precision Engineered Wire and associated products etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Automotive Industry experience with a good understanding of Steel/Metals solutions
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts within the industry
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 7 working days from your application.
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package