£50,000 - £58,000
17 days ago
As a Sales Manager (Aftermarket), you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a senior individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Sales management of 5 technical sales professionals
- Develop new business by ensuring our bearings products & aftermarket services are specified and sold in to the rotating equipment & engineering end user sectors
- Account management and growth of our existing UK distribution customer base (£10 Million+ sales target)
- Develop a strong understanding of our bearings & aftermarket services portfolio
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years sales management experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the bearings, lubricants or condition monitoring industries etc
- Knowledge of how to win aftermarket sales business via solution selling is essential
- A mix of new business and key account management attributes are needed for this role
- UK engineering distributor client relationships and contacts are desirable
- Strong sales management attributes
This company (Group turnover over £50 Million) is an important manufacturer of bearings & associated aftermarket services etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading bearings solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation has promoted within due to a retirement and is now looking to strengthen this key role within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits