£35,000 - £50,000
about 2 years ago
As a Sales Manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our products are specified and sold in to the HVAC and Facilities Management sectors
- Business development and growth of our existing OEM & Contractor customer base (£500,000+ sales target)
- Develop a strong understanding of our Air Filtration products portfolio
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 5 years Technical sales experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the Filtration/HVAC industry (With a bias towards Air applications)
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification is essential
- A mix of new business and specification sales attributes are needed for this role
- HVAC/Facilities Management client Relationships and contacts are desirable
This company (Employing over 1000 people) is a leading manufacturer of Air Filtration solutions that include Filters, Housings, Membranes and associated solutions etc. They have a reputation for offering leading and innovative product solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting strategic growth within the UK and Europe and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits