£35,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of block paving products, this UK company sells into the local authorities, contractors & builders merchant’s sectors. Their product offering is vast and includes block paving, decorative stone & building materials etc, their products are genuinely industry leading from a construction viewpoint and they continue to have strong growth. This commercial role is to develop sales and increase their market share in Scotland.
As a sales manager your main responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the Scotland region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to develop and grow the contractors & merchants driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for opening new accounts and forging commercial relationships that will help increase sales turnover in Scotland.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers, area sales managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Order closing
This role will offer you the chance to prosper within a fast-growing company, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: block paving, decorative stone, construction, concrete