£35,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of Block Paving Products, this UK company sells into the contractors, house builders & building merchants sectors. Their product offering is vast and includes Block Paving & Building Materials etc, their products are genuinely industry leading from a construction viewpoint and they continue to have double digit growth year on year. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the South West.
As a sales manager your main responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the North West region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the housebuilders business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- Whilst this role is housebuilder focussed, you will also be responsible for maintaining builders merchants relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, technical departments, product managers, area sales managers and all sales support functions.
- House builder sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Order closing
This role will offer you the chance to prosper within a fast-growing company, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: block paving, construction materials, concrete, housebuilders