Our client is a leading manufacturer of valves and solutions for the bulk handling industries. Typically, their services and solutions are sold into end users within the mining, dairy, aggregates, pharmaceutical and biomass sectors. This organisation continues to invest in its infrastructure and engineering innovation to be at the forefront of the industry.
Reporting to the sales director you will be responsible for the development of sales revenues (£3 Million+) throughout the UK and probably overseas, whilst also managing a team of 3 sales people.
• You will currently be working within the valves/bulk handling industry and understand how to sell technical products and solutions.
• Ideally you will already possess good relationships with end users and integrators in the UK.
• Atleast 5 years technical sales experience with genuine business development attributes
• The successful individual must be strategic and well versed in solution based sales
• The ability to champion new business and execute a strategic plan is vital
• You must also possess genuine motivation to increase both turnover and profit whilst developing internal relationships within our company
This opportunity will carry a high level of autonomy and you will be expected to deliver results.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects.
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for the opportunity.
Plus excellent benefits package