£45,000 - £55,000
15 days ago
As a Sales Manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our condition monitoring & inspection services are specified and sold in to the wind energy sector
- Business development and growth of our existing end users & operators customer base (£4 Million+ sales target)
- Develop a strong understanding of our condition monitoring & inspection services portfolio
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 5 years technical sales experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the condition monitoring, asset integrity or NDT industry (With a bias towards wind energy applications)
- Knowledge of how to win business via solution selling is essential
- A mix of new business and account management attributes are needed for this role
- Wind energy sector client relationships and contacts are desirable
This company (Employing over 100 people) is an important provider of condition monitoring, NDT and inspection services etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting strategic growth within the UK and Europe and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits