£45,000 - £53,000
almost 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the contract electronic manufacturing Industry? Are you looking for a move to a progressive and forward-thinking company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the electronics/contract electronics manufacturing industries and already possess product knowledge of electronic components, PCB's & CEM services etc. You must have a proven track record of generating new business and project sales.
The ideal candidate would already be selling electronics or CEM services into the aerospace & defence, industrial, medical & transportation sectors.
Regional (Northern UK)
Our client is one of the market leaders within the contract electronic manufacturing industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £50 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the electronics industry to help develop their sales growth.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry knowledge with a good understanding of solution selling
- Demonstrate that you can win new project sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and account management skills are essential
- Electronics applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Plus 15K+ Bonus & Benefits Package