£60,000 - £80,000
almost 2 years ago
A large and exciting international business that provides distributed control systems (DCS) solutions into the oil & gas and petrochemical sectors is looking for a UK based sales manager to manage a team of 6 people. This organisation is well established and is a market leader that has an impeccable reputation for their DCS solution offering, they continue to win multi-million pound contracts with major end users and contractors.
- The main facet of this position is to achieve and exceed the sales revenue target of £14 million.
- We are looking for a strong leader who has the capability to help and further enhance the sales team of 6 people.
- The successful applicant will be highly strategic with a credible track record of sales achievement within the DCS industry (Ideally with senior contacts within both end users and contractors in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries).
- This important role demands a committed and dynamic person with an in-depth knowledge of the DCS/Automation industry.
- You must be able to demonstrate the personal presence required to make a significant positive impact on our business; as well as the drive, determination and ambition to realise the full commercial potential of this exciting leadership opportunity.
- It is imperative that you have a distributed control systems background as well as sales management experience and an aptitude to implement and develop new business strategies.
Products: DCS, distributed control systems, automation, etc
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Plus 20% Bonus Potential & Benefits Package (Including strong pension)