£30,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of Dust Collectors & Industrial Filtration solutions, this international company sells their products & solutions into the mining, chemicals and metals sectors. Their capital equipment & aftermarket solutions are industry leading from an engineering viewpoint and this commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the UK.
As a sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the new project driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach (sales target £1 Million).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and selling service & retrofit solutions within the UK territory.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and presentations.
- You will work out of a home office.
- Order closing.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading group of companies ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Dust Collectors, Industrial Filtration
Plus commission structure & benefits package