£50,000 - £60,000
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of circuit protection & associated electrical solutions, this UK company sells into the consultants, contractors and wholesale sectors. Their product offering is vast and includes circuit protection, switchgear & consumer units etc, their products are genuinely industry leading from a technical viewpoint. This commercial role is to manage a sales team whilst also helping develop revenues within key accounts.
As a sales manager your main responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (North UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage and develop a sales team of 8 people, the main objective is to help them drive the specification-based business via consultants, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active account management & business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining key account customers and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory.
- Working closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers, sales managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Project order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading company ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Switchgear, Circuit protection, Power Distribution, Electrical