£45,000 - £55,000
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of MV switchgear & associated electrical Solutions, this UK company sells into the power generation, oil & gas and industrial sectors. Their product offering is vast and includes MV switchgear & transformers etc, their products are genuinely industry leading from an engineering viewpoint. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the North West.
As a business development manager your main responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (North West) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the DNO driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active account management & business development approach (sales target £2 million+).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers, sales managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading company ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Switchgear, Transformer, Power Distribution