£45,000 - £60,000
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of opto-electronic products and associated solutions, this established organisation has revenues in excess of £20 Million and has been established over 25 years. This commercial leader role is to further develop sales revenues and to increase their market share within the UK & European territory (Target £12 Million+).
As a sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and commercial objectives are achieved.
- Primarily, this role is to manage a sales team of 7, you will be leading from the front by providing direction and motivation to those that work for you, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active sales management & mentoring approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the opto-electronics industry.
- You will be working closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers and all sales support functions.
- Business development strategy and high-level presentations
- Key account management & order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Opto-electronics, lasers, optics.
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package