€100,000 - €130,000
about 1 month ago
Do you have a proven track record in the semiconductor or power electronics industries? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the semiconductor industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the semiconductors or power electronics industry and already possess the ability to sell components and electronic solutions via the design in process. You must have a proven track record of developing OEM sales within the automotive, transportation & renewable energy industries.
The ideal candidate would already be selling semiconductors or similar electronic component solutions into the OEM sector and be strong from a power electronics viewpoint.
Our client is one of the leading innovators within the semiconductors industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and are continually growing their market share with revenues in excess of £400 million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the electronics industry to help develop their sales in Germany.
Semiconductors (LED Drivers, DC/DC converters, integrated circuits etc)
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & semiconductor industry experience with a good understanding of how to develop OEM sales
- Demonstrate that you can gain and win new OEM sales using business development and design-in techniques
- This role requires you to manage an FAE and sales engineer so management experience would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service and electronics engineering knowledge are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge is desirable
- Liaison with Engineering and R&D departments to support customer orders and inquiries
- The ability to achieve sales targets and identify revenue generating opportunities is vital
Plus bonus & corporate benefits package